Spiced Mango & Lime Rub Shaker
This Indian inspired blend of seasonings is a Smokey Carter favourite, combining spicy mango and zingy lime. It’s a delicious complement to a huge range of dishes including chicken, fish, lamb, paneer and rice dishes. A Great Taste Awards Gold Star says it all and here are just a few recipe suggestions.
- Prefect BBQ rub for chicken – thighs, rotisserie, breast, spatchcock.
- Marinade for an Indian style shawarma.
- Dust over lamb chops and into lamb curry.
- Veggie dishes such as stir fries, dhal and curries.
- Use to flavour fish such as monkfish.
- BBQ rub to season pork chops, fillet and roasting joints.
- Rub into halloumi and paneer.
Supplied in a 100g shaker jar.
The Smokey Carter is a husband and wife team based in Cheshire, passionate about flavour and searching the globe for new inspirational spice blends to add to their already impressive range. Their artisan philosophy and small batch production methods means their rubs and sauces are made of only the best ingredients, resulting in multiple awards from Great Taste to National Chilli Awards. Check out more of their range in our Rubs & Cures section.
Curry (Mustard, cumin, pepper, fenugreek, ginger, onion, fennel), salt, sugar, mango powder (11%), lime powder (8%), coriander, garlic, turmeric, chilli, cardamom.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Manufactured in a facility that handles celery, mustard, soya, sesame and ingredients that may contain nuts.