You can’t get more hi-tech protection in a BBQ glove than in the ProQ Ulti-Mitt. Made of the same material used to protect astronauts, Formula 1 racing drivers and the military from extreme temperatures, the Ulti-Mitt has an outer protective layer made from 100% Aramid fibres, commonly known as Nomex. This provides protection to withstand temperatures of up to 250 degrees centigrade.
Despite its tough outer credentials, it has a comfortable 100% cotton inner layer and the glove is flexible for greater dexterity. It has a long cuff to protect the wrist as well as non-slip silicone criss-cross lines for increased grip. This one size glove will fit either right or left hands.
- Made from hi tech aramid fibres for maximum heat protection
- Full dexterity glove with comfortable soft lining
- Interchangeable for use on right or left hand
- Non-slip heat resistant silicon pattern for a surer, safer grip
- Handle hot BBQs, smoker parts, grill racks and pretty useful in the kitchen too