Camerons Stovetop Smoker
Smoke food indoors or outdoors with the versatile Camerons Stovetop hot smoker. Works on a kitchen stove or hob including inductions, as well as a gas or charcoal barbecue. Supplied with full instructions and two wood chips tester pots.
- A great uncomplicated hot smoker, use indoors or outdoors
- Includes 2 wood chips tester pots, instructions and recipes booklet
- Easy to use and quick to create a range of hot smoked dishes
- Ideal for chicken breasts, fish fillets, vegetables and more
- Works with any heat applied directly beneath
- Use with a coarse wood dust for best results
- Supplied with two wood tester pots plus instruction booklet including recipes
The Camerons Stovetop Smoker enables you to smoke food on your own kitchen stove, including electric, gas and most ceramic hobs, or on the base of a medium to hot oven in range cookers such as Agas or Rayburns. The smoker simply requires a medium heat source directly from below to cause the wood to smoulder producing delicious smoke flavours.
Constructed in durable stainless steel, the smoker uses a hot smoking process which is a healthy way to infuse flavour without the use of fats, salts of oils whilst retaining moisture so food remains tender and succulent. The smoker comprises a stainless steel tray with fold-away handles which remain heat free into which flavoured wood chips are placed, a drip tray sits directly above the smoker base and a wire rack on which your food is arranged. A stainless steel slide-on lid seals the unit.
The depth of just under 8cm gives ample room for meat, poulty and fish cuts and for larger whole birds or hams you can create an aluminium foil tent in place of the smoker lid. The smoker also doubles as a steamer and you can use the tray for other general cooking tasks, so it is a multi-functional piece of kitchen cookware. The smoker is easy to clean and dishwasher safe.