1. Cut the peaches in half and remove the stones.
2. Sprinkle with soft brown muscovado sugar. This will dissolve into the juices.
3. Use a small handful of cherry chips on your BBQ fire. Place the peaches on a hot grill for 10 to 15 minutes, turning over partway through
4. To serve, mix vanilla with mascarpone and add a dollop to each serving. Sprinkle with more sugar and dousing of maple syrup.
Try this recipe with any stone fruit such as plums or apricots or half other fruits such as pears and apples.
- Ripe peaches (we used blond peaches)
- 200g soft brown muscovado sugar
- Vanilla pods
- 200g mascarpone cheese
- Maple syrup
- Cherry chips