Whisky Barrel Wood Chunks 1kg
Bring the heady aroma of whisky to your BBQ with these authentic Scottish Whisky barrel staves cut into large chunks for use in BBQs, smokers and ceramic grills. Soaked in whisky for up to 25 years, we can’t think of a better way to re-purpose the spent barrels creating a unique long lasting hot smoke flavour for meats and fish.
This 1kg bag of chunks will give you many hours of hot smoke flavour on a bbq, smoker or ceramic grill. The larger block size, approximately 14cm x 8cm delivers longer-lasting smokiness so is ideal for longer low & slow smoking and BBQ cooking. You’ll only need 2 or 3 chunks per cook.
- Large whisky barrel chunks measuring approximately 14 x 8cm. Sizes can vary.
- Supplied in cellophane bags in 1kg weight
- Great for Kamado cooking, smokers and bbqs
- Whisky Oak is a strong smoke flavour great for all full flavoured foods
- Produced from whisky barrels used to age Scottish whisky which are replaced every 25 years.