Hickory Wood Chunks 1kg
These regular sized hickory chunks are cut from friction logs, the smoking fuel of large smokeries produced specifically for food use. Hickory is one of the most popular smoking woods with a robust but mellow flavour. It’s a BBQ classic, delicious with beef and pork as well as other richly flavoured foods and particularly associated with US-style grilling.
The larger block size, approximately 14cm x 8cm delivers longer-lasting smokiness so is ideal for longer low & slow smoking and BBQ cooking. You’ll only need 2 or 3 chunks per cook.
- Large hickory chunks measuring approximately 14 x 8cm. Sizes can vary.
- Supplied in cellophane bags in 1kg weights
- Great for Kamado cooking, smokers and bbqs
- Hickory is a classic US BBQ flavour, great with beef and pork
- Grown sustainably in managed woodlands in the USA.
- 100% natural, nothing added.