Mesquite Wood Chunks 1kg
One of the strongest smoking woods, Mesquite is a dense, dark and amber coloured wood from South West USA. It has a strong, rich flavour which works well with all robustly flavoured foods and particularly red meats and game. It’s also the smoking choice for those who really prefer a deep, heavy smoke flavour in their cooking. Beware, don’t use too much!
This 1kg bag of chunks will give you many hours of hot smoke flavour on a bbq, smoker or ceramic grill. The larger block size, approximately 14cm x 8cm delivers longer-lasting smokiness so is ideal for longer low & slow smoking and BBQ cooking. You’ll only need 2 or 3 chunks per cook.
- Large uneven chunks measuring approximately 8 x 8cm. Sizes can vary.
- Supplied in cellophane bags in 1kg weight
- Great for Kamado cooking, smokers and bbqs
- Mesquite is a dense, strong flavour great for all full flavoured foods
- Sourced sustainably from managed woodlands in the South Western USA